If you purchase a Royalty-free license, the license fee varies and is dependent on the size of the image. A licensee can only use an image in the size purchased, or a smaller size. If the image is purchased using the Subscription Agreement, PxBee will allow you to use the largest image size available.
Articles in this section
- Can I download the same image several times?
- Can a Subscription Agreement be modified or terminated prior to the expiration date?
- What is the difference between a Royalty-Free Agreement and a Subscription Agreement?
- What size image should I buy?
- How to purchase PxBee images?
- Is image pricing dependent on image size?