Currently images at PxBee can be purchased with a Royalty-Free Agreement and/or a Subscription Agreement only. This does not include images that contain portraits without a Model Release however. All other images can be used commercially. For a single image in a particular size, a Royalty-Free license is the more expensively priced license but also offers more flexibility in terms of usage. Images with a Subscription Agreement are less expensive but less flexible. A licensee can choose their desired Subscription Plan and have access to the allotted number of images for the subscription period. The Subscription Agreement is billed monthly, and downloaded images can only be used during the subscription period.
Articles in this section
- Can I download the same image several times?
- Can a Subscription Agreement be modified or terminated prior to the expiration date?
- What is the difference between a Royalty-Free Agreement and a Subscription Agreement?
- What size image should I buy?
- How to purchase PxBee images?
- Is image pricing dependent on image size?