You can unsubscribe a Monthly Subscription before the end of the billing cycle. Starting with the following month, you will not be charged the subscription fee. An Annual Subscription (including monthly billed Annual Subscriptions) cannot be unsubscribed before the end of the annual subscription cycle. However, you can cancel your auto renewal plan at any time. Terninating, cancelling, or unsubscribing your subsciption does not entitle the licensee to stop paying the subscription fee for the current and/or previous subscription period. PxBee does not allow the licensee to change a Subscription Plan at this time.
Articles in this section
- Can I download the same image several times?
- Can a Subscription Agreement be modified or terminated prior to the expiration date?
- What is the difference between a Royalty-Free Agreement and a Subscription Agreement?
- What size image should I buy?
- How to purchase PxBee images?
- Is image pricing dependent on image size?